Saturday, August 7, 2010

the roles of a lifetime.

I just took the belleville out for a cruise before dinner and
rode by a wedding reception at the Inn.
I immediately felt childish, zipping by on my bike, wearing gym shorts
and my old grey converse tennis shoes.
While I've had friends feeling like they're playing at being a "grown-up",
I feel like I'm playing at being a kid...
not that I'm anywhere near being "grown-up" at this point anyway...
but still, it makes me wonder how long I'm going to be in this phase of
everything up in the air.
Even though my responsibilities are few and I'm grateful
for being able to have this time to try to figure things out,
it's a challenge for me not to be impatient for things to just HAPPEN.
But only time will tell.
Maybe I should just try dressing in more age-appropriate outfits when I'm riding my bike by reception areas...

No comments:

Post a Comment