Someone who had a part in planning Daniel Island must have had me in mind
without knowing it. I'm in love with this place.
Augustus and I went strolling around Smythe Park yesterday
and then I went out later on the Belleville to take some more photos.
 |
before he tuckered out from the sun.
|
 |
| my attempt at being artsy with a reflection. |
 |
| the rest of these were taken from the seat of the belleville. |
 |
that brick walkway goes almost all the way around the water. it's gorgeous...
and risky if you're anything like me and you tend to fall over unexpectedly. |
 |
| this was perfect timing for them to be playing. |
 |
| dancing in the garden. |
 |
| this kid was practicing his golf swing the ENTIRE time I was there. |
 |
| dedication. |
 |
| This house just says "home" to me. |
It looks absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDelete