![]() |
| camera girl. |
Although those thoughts were already twirling about in my head, it was verbalized and confirmed as the best way to go about things by my dear kindred spirit—Meredith. Props to her.
Not that I wasn't already taking my editorial intern position seriously, but I'll own up to leaving early on certain days without telling anyone. Well, that won't be happening anymore. I'm making my serious schedule and sticking to it.
I also promise to take my camera with me EVERYWHERE, even if my only photo of the day turns out to be a shot of the gulfstream communications sign. Or a mailbox. Or the sidewalk. And this post continues on its way... a little lost due to a lack of direction.
I'm beginning to rely on other sources for photos, and while that's fine and dandy, I do enjoy spending time editing my own, and sifting through them to find the right ones to post.
But here's a picture of puppy Augustus! Even though he was only 6 months old, he still has his wise old soul look to him...

No comments:
Post a Comment