Well, today was my first official day as one of three interns for Charleston magazine. I love it. We're given a lot of responsibilities, but the atmosphere is pretty relaxed. I think Augustus would thrive there. I didn't get around to asking if we could have a "bring your dog to work day"... but eventually, maybe.
The interns are in charge of the Cityscapes section of the magazine, so I need about 18-20 events to write about for November. I think I have fourteen... I felt very accomplished after sending out photo requests to each organization and then double the amount of accomplished whenever they sent photos back so quickly!
I think I'm starting to grasp the organizational concepts of the server and our editorial intern email... but I'm definitely not going to get ahead of myself there. I do appreciate organization and color-coding in any form though...
All in all, I'm quite happy and feel so lucky that I'm able to do this. I just really feel like this is the path that was laid out for me to follow.

No comments:
Post a Comment